V A L O Y I
Our face masks curve over the mouth and are designed to fit and follow the contours from your nose to under your chin in order to reduce leakage out and into the mask.
*Please note, fit may vary depending on the shape of your face.
- 3 layered cotton face mask: with spunbond filter on the inside.
- A nose wire to allow for better fit and contouring at the nose bridge.
- Stretch ties to the back of your head. Or can be looped to go around your ears.
- Prints may vary from image. Fabrics, plain and printed are subject to availability
- Machine washable.
- Please wash, dry, and iron your face mask before use.
- So as to avoid waste and overproduction, our masks are handmade to order in batches. Please allow for 5 to 10 business days before dispatch and delivery.
- Shipping only within South Africa.
- Regrettably, no refunds or returns.
Guidelines, Basic Rules of Usage, and Maintenance:
Fabric face masks do not constitute medical-grade PPE (personal protective equipment) nor are they a replacement for normal precautionary hygienic measures such as handwashing, not touching one’s face, coughing, or sneezing into a tissue or elbow, and keeping a proper social distance of 1,5m from other people.
- Avoid handling the inside layer of the mask when taking it off or putting it on
- Ensure the masks have been appropriately washed and disinfected before use. Ironing is the best means of disinfectant.
- Place the mask with the filter pocket facing your nose and mouth.
- Tie the strings behind your head, or if you are using elastic bands, make sure these are tight
- Make sure the mask fits well. Move it around to get the best fit.
- Avoid touching the mask during use. Wash (or use sanitizer if not close to a water source) your hands before and after touching the mask.
- When taking the mask off, undo the ties or remove over your head, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing it.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
- Wash the mask daily with soap and hot water.
- Do not use chemicals to wash the facemask.